Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Makeup = Fake??

I can't help but feel slightly offended when females call themselves "Real girls" because they choose not to wear makeup.....

since when did having mascara, eyeliner or lipstick on make you "fake."?

since when did what you choose to put on your face determine your personality?....

For what it's worth I can name a large fistful of ugly spirited, fake and malicious people who don't wear an ounce of makeup...I wear makeup, and not once have I ever felt like doing so gives me any reason to be phony, stuck up or just a plain bitch.

I'm still the nicest person you'll ever meet, as long as you respect me. And honestly, I can't see how you can call yourself a "real girl" when real people don't judge and stereotype others like you're doing everytime you feel the need to bash someone who took the time to make themselves look presentable.

Whether they only put on makeup to take pictures or whether they've never been seen without makeup, who the fxck are you to tell them they're fake?? Pretty sure I just poked a hole in your logic. marinate in that for a min, lazy bxtches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment