Friday, September 23, 2011

The Challenge

I've decided it's time for a change. I realized I'm truly only happy when I've met a goal that I have set in place for myself, so (long story short) I will be setting 5 goals for myself [due to be completed by the end of this year]. The Challenge: Until I meet all 5 short term goals, I am NOT to use facebook, twitter, downelink, or any other social networking site. I am only allowed to use Youtube, my blog & my personal website to show you guys my progress. Seems like a pretty simple challenge, right? Here are the terms of the goals that must be set:

1. Challenges must fit into each of these categories:

Money
Health
Love/ Relationships
Community Service
Education

2. Challenge (all 5 goals) MUST be met/completed BEFORE January 1st, 12:00am

3. Lying about completing a challenge only means you are cheating YOURSELF. Try your hardest to achieve your goals :)

SO HERE WE GO....

My Goals:

Money: Save at LEAST $1000

Health: Lose 20lbs and start going to the gym frequently
Love/Relationships: Stay out of them unless something AMAZING comes along. No sex.

Community Service: Complete at least 100 hours of  voluntary community service (soup kitchen, women's shelter..etc.)

Education: Study Anatomy and know at least 20 facts about the human body by heart.


I think this challenge will be fun and super beneficial to my life in general. If you feel you would like to do this challenge, GO FOR IT! and keep me updated in your own progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment