Friday, September 30, 2011

The Kid in Me

Allow me to introduce my all-time favorite childhood (and adulthood..lol) toy, Princeton. I remember my aunt helping me get enough tickets at the children's arcade to win him when I went to visit her for a summer in Arkansas. I took him EVERYWHERE. He was my main point during every other show-n-tell session in elementary school. And if I lost him (which I've only done twice since I was 6 years old) I'd freak out and nobody could move in the house until he was found. lol This stuffed animal has so much value to me; over the years, he has become the shoulder I lean on when I'm upset, the dance partner to assist me when I'm bored in my room and the pillow I sleep on at night. Eventually, when I decide to have children, I'll pass him on to them...but until then.. he's mine! (*Little Kid Voice*) :p

No comments:

Post a Comment